Wednesday, January 13, 2010

inspire guides

One of my goals for this year is to develop products to offer with sessions that will give clients more variety than framing prints for their wall, and I'm excited to hopefully be debuting some of them here soon. In the meantime, I know it can sometimes be hard to pick out photos and know how to arrange them. So without further ado, introducing: Inspire Guides

style_01

style_04

style_10

style_12

style_18

style_25

As I get ready to post your pictures online for proofing, I'll choose a few layouts and pop YOUR pictures into the frames to get your creative juices flowing around how to arrange and display your photos. They'll be uploaded into your proofing album to help you as you order.

*You might remember these kids from their session back in August, but I appreciate them taking their time to help me out and make a second appearance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's pretty neat. Definitely would help to visualize where to put pictures. I like it!