Friday, December 5, 2008

My hair does not like getting up in the morning.

and neither do I.

also, I wish cars had those, "how's my driving" signs on the back of them. that way we could call people when we're mad at them for crossing three lanes of traffic instead of yelling at our steering wheels.

besides all this, my new job at Starbucks is going great. I just love standing around looking rude and incompetent because I'm not qualified to ask them what they would like to drink yet. I just love not knowing what I'm doing and having to interrupt people while they're busy to ask inane questions!

these are my thoughts. I hope I've crystallized them for you :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Crystal Clear... hehe. Training for a job always sucks a little. I don't look forward to being in that position again...