Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Forgive me while all my posts center around snow for a few days.

Last night I drove a visitor from one of the dorms up the hill from us home, and it was a little rainy when I left. I figured it would get slick on the way up, but it was even better. Half way up the hill it wasn't just a "little snowy" it was SNOWING. By the time I had gone the next 5kilometers, there was an inch of snow on the road.

Windy hilly road, rear wheel drive, no snow tires.

I made it home in one piece, and I was hoping the snow would accumulate down here overnight, but it didn't. It DID, however, snow all day. Unfortunately, it still didn't accumulate. The clouds cleared a little this afternoon, and I was able to play the "snow/no snow" game. It goes like this: Look up=see snow. Look down=no snow. Repeat.



No comments: