Saturday, March 6, 2010

cue spring:

Cue the crocus, daffodils, and tulips!
DSC_5736

DSC_5739

DSC_5742

DSC_5747

DSC_5753

this poor guy had to fight his way through the yet-to-melt snow!
DSC_5755

DSC_5760


Sheba is ready for spring.
DSC_5769

DSC_5772


Up next will be bright yellow forsythia bushes and purple flowers. (It always seems like purple flowers are the first spring flowers.) Then we'll have flowering trees!
DSC_5773

DSC_5775

DSC_5776

DSC_5784

this is a hosta already getting ready to sprout green leaves!
DSC_5791

the hyacinth from my tea party shoot is already in full bloom!
DSC_5797


my nephew is ready for spring, too! but not without making one last "no-man"
DSC_5801

DSC_5803


Not to be the bearer of bad news, but with spring comes RAIN. I bought a new umbrella the other day, so I can't wait! I hope you all enjoy your spring days: rain or shine!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wow! you guys have way more flowers coming up than we do! I need to get busy in the fall and plant more!

Haha... what a sad little snow man :-) but he sure had fun making it!

Unknown said...

I agree, thanks for making me buy all those bulbs. The yard should be beautiful this year.

Berlynn said...

Hi! Just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. I am so glad I stumbled upon your site :) Spring is in the air and I just love shots like these, great macro's!