Thursday, September 10, 2009

FALL FAMILY MINI SESSIONS!

I am excited to offer some shorter sessions for families this fall that have been designed with Christmas cards in mind. Christmas? YES, I said Christmas. It's time to start thinking about Christmas cards. Here are the details:

Saturday October 10th.
Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park.
I will offer 4 morning sessions. If those fill up, I will offer 4 in the afternoon.

Package 1: Do It Yourself- $100
30 minutes of family photo fun (up to 6 people)*
CD of 10-15 high resolution images
Basically, I take the pictures and edit them; you make your own cards on some photo site.

Package 2: Take It Easy- $200
30 minutes of family photo fun (up to 6 people)*
CD of 10-15 high resolution images
50- 5x7 flat custom Christmas cards (with envelopes)**
I take the pictures, AND do all the work of designing a Christmas card.

*$25 fee for every extra person.
**extra Christmas cards can be ordered for $40 per pack of 50

Call or e-mail now to reserve your place!

And because some of you are just here for the pictures:

DSC_7428
Hello sunrise.
DSC_7435
I know we don't see each other very often, but I'd like it if we could be friends.
DSC_7431
Okay?

No comments: