Tuesday, August 18, 2009

a blog entry to win a lensbaby!

Have you ever heard of Lensbabys?

I like them, and Jodi of MCP Actions is giving one away!

Now, normally when people tell me to post extra places for more chances to win- I don't. Why would I tell 15 (the number of people who subscribe to my blog through google reader- thanks guys!) people to sign up to win something that I really want for just one more chance at winning it?
Don't feel bad if you do this on your blog or if you fall for their tricks. One party is smart, the other is selfless. I'm just too selfish.

So why am I telling you about this contest? Am I feeling benevolent today?

haha.

no.

Jodi of MCP Actions outsmarted me. She made posting about the contest in two places a stipulation of entering. And I gotta respect the sneakiness.

So go ahead and enter. If you win, I promise not to hold it against you. (well, I'll try.)


here's a picture I took while camping a few weeks ago. only available light was the lantern. i really enjoyed the photography challenge. I just need to get around to editing all the photos!
DSC_4520

No comments: